Rose Ice Cubes
These rose ice cubes create a stunning display while keeping your wine or champagne chilled. Remember to use organically grown roses.
Source: Jonathan Fong Style
(per ice tray)
- 12 spray roses (the small ones)
- 12 twist ties
- 2 wooden skewers
- 1 ice tray
- Floral tape
- Cut the spray roses, leaving about 2 inches of stem, and use twist ties to attach the stems to the skewers.
- Place the roses, which are attached to the skewers, upside down in their individual ice compartments of the tray.
- Tape down the skewers at the ends of the ice tray to keep everything from floating when you add water. Your ice tray should look like the one in the photo below.
- Add water to the ice tray and freeze overnight.